Wednesday, July 17, 2013

The Lives of Others 2006 Eng.PDVD (480p) Torrent Download

The Lives of Others (2006)

Good rate 19 Bad rate 3


The Lives of Others torrent

Download torrent

Seeds: 103
Peers: 56

Torrent Details: DVD Rip, Dual Audio, English sub

Verified

Year: 2006
Genre: Drama, Thriller
Director: Florian Henckel von Donnersmarck
Starring: Martina Gedeck, Ulrich Mühe, Sebastian Koch

Description:
In 1984 East Berlin, an agent of the secret police, conducting surveillance on a writer and his lover, he feels increasingly absorbed by their lives.
Review:
Holy cow! What a terrible movie! I am a voting member of the Academy (Executive) if I get all the movies for free. I've seen all 60 films ---. This film was one of the last three I've seen --- because I was completely unfamiliar with the title. This film slowly shook me, but in the end, the grip was merciless. Capture actor, which should make Life Story of Peter Jennings, was wonderful. Everyone was severe. Congratulations to the authors for their complete structure --- and director tell his story and create impeccable --- high performance of its actors. How good was the cast. But now I'm totally confused. Why havent I heard of this movie? Where was this film at the Golden Globes? I have not seen any comments about it. No! Whats going on? Im very active in the film industry. I'm that kind of thing. The film (which I've never heard of) and took me by surprise as no other film has ever done. Search IMDb: This is not a spoiler. Jesse Vint III


No comments:

Post a Comment