Saturday, July 6, 2013

The Hobbit The Desolation of Smaug 2013 Eng BluRay.x264 Torrent Download

The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey (2012)

Good rate 9 Bad rate 4


The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey torrent

Download torrent

Seeds: 121
Peers: 100

Torrent Details: DVD Rip, Dual Audio, English sub

Verified

Year: 2012
Genre: Adventure, Fantasy
Director: Peter Jackson
Starring: Ian McKellen, Martin Freeman, Richard Armitage

Description:
The Hobbit younger and reluctant Bilbo Baggins, leaving an unexpected journey alone Mountain with colorful group of dwarves to reclaim their mountain homes stolen from a dragon named Smaug.
Review:
The best of the best. Pete made a masterpiece. I should say at this point, I'm a new fan of LOTR movie after movie. My friends and family always told me I should look at the previous three films, and now I can not wait to sit down with a bowl of popcorn and witness the magnificent scale and perfect execution Hobbit: An unexpected journey on my 5 senses. I might be able to count on The Hobbit in sixth sense. It was all just GO good.First, but 48fps is nice clean and sharp eye. He was contacted by Jackson technological magic, and it works perfectly, allowing the audience to feel like he / she is the picture frame spy Bilbos fireplace or tree looking over the cliff and down Rivendell. It seems far fetched, but let's just say I forgot I watched the movie, and you can experience for yourself what it was; mean.The also fabulous execution; pace, shooting angles, acting, script, and more. The result is Howard Shore is a smart and is sure to put a smile on your face. All films will put a smile on your face. The Hobbit will remind you that you can do great things, no matter how small.


No comments:

Post a Comment