Sunday, June 23, 2013

Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince 2009 English.DVDRip.[x264] Torrent Download

Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (2009)

Good rate 17 Bad rate 3


Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince torrent

Download torrent

Seeds: 115
Peers: 74

Torrent Details: DVD Rip, Dual Audio, English sub

Verified

Year: 2009
Genre: Adventure, Family, Fantasy
Director: David Yates
Starring: Daniel Radcliffe, Michael Gambon, Rupert Grint

Description:
As Harry Potter begins his sixth year at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, he discovers an old book marked mysteriously This book is the property Half-Blood Prince and begins to learn more about Lord Voldemort's dark past.
Review:
I was lucky enough to see a preview of Half-Blood Prince three days before the opening day. I saw it a second time with my son who is not quite ten, but it is generally mature for her age, and not scare easily. Both viewing give me a unique advantage of both adult and child's perspective on the film. I just recently started to count yourself a true Harry Potter fan after my son introduced me to the movies a few years ago. I finished the last book just three weeks before you see the film adaptation of Half-Blood Prince first book time.With all details are very fresh in my mind, I had high expectations from the film. And Yates, production and cast approved. The film impresses on many levels, from the artistic point of view. Landscapes stripped and washed out colors deliver a constant feeling of fear and foreboding. Standard train trip to Hogwarts was especially strong, appears against the landscape burned hot summer sun and dotted with dark pools of water. Lush greenery and joyous train ride are usually nowhere seen.Personally, I felt the rhythm was spot on and the film is elegantly time for every key plot points. But only if you enjoy character driven plot line and emotion. For a lot of younger, looks awesome wizard duels and attacks by magical creatures, the first hour and a half of the film drags on a bit. My son certainly became restless, and appreciate the finesse and sophistication of the plot and the film approach.Most danger and dark tone of the film is also lost it, and I enjoyed the details of the finest contribution to the overall sense of constantly encroaching darkness. There are worse things in life to be afraid of big hairy spider. My son missed seeing those


No comments:

Post a Comment