Wednesday, September 4, 2013

The Hobbit An Unexpected Journey 2012 (English) DVDRip Dual Audio Torrent Download

The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey (2012)

Good rate 15 Bad rate 2


The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey torrent

Download torrent

Seeds: 108
Peers: 83

Torrent Details: DVD Rip, Dual Audio, English sub

Verified

Year: 2012
Genre: Adventure, Fantasy
Director: Peter Jackson
Starring: Ian McKellen, Martin Freeman, Richard Armitage

Description:
A younger and more reluctant Hobbit, Bilbo Baggins, an unexpected journey, only to mountain life with a group of Dwarves to reclaim his stolen mountain home from the dragon Smaug.
Review:
First of all, I never read the Hobbit, but from what I gather the book is not all that long, the fact that this film is the first of th three shows to milk it a bit. But to say that I was very excited to return to Middle Earth for a new story .. and I was not disappointed in slightest.This the LOTR prequel story adventures of Bilbo Baggins (Frodo Uncle Ian Holm played before) and how he came to to ring. Peter Jackson Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey. . It is simply a beautiful film! I saw the movie in 3D and 48fps, as Jackson intended, and I was blown away how it looked. Her stunning film that greeted me with the same wow factor as the original trilogy was a decade ago. Set 60 years before Lord of the Rings, we have introduced a lot of young Bilbo Baggins (Martin Freeman). On the Hobbit, which focuses on the adventures of any kind is not. After Gandalf (Ian McKellan) suddenly appears, along with a group of unruly dwarves and Bilbo opportunity to be a part of incredible adventures. Gnomes will reclaim their homeland, which was great dragon called slipped, simple concept and one that is not likely to be stretched over three films, but as with all first tricycle films, sets the stage perfectly. The film has some great scenes .. meet the dwarves in Bilbo houses, weapons and combat giant stone and escape from deep mountain dwarves special accents. I love the scene as Bilbo takes place in a familiar face (for fans of LOTR) Gollum in the cave (which looks amazing with MOCAP's technology). Much of the film is a journey troupe back to the mountains, but also travel Bilbo himself .. mild and timid at the beginning of the film, our hero finds courage several times through the course of the film. Overall, I loved this movie, I think it looks great and caring attention, not only aesthetically, but also in terms of continuity was evident. This is Peter Jackson's movies, no doubt. Much like it did with the previous trilogy, that we will be in a world of heroes and villains, orcs and wizards, this film literally (although kk is 3D and FPS rate) literally takes you to the Middle Earth.I I am excited to see the next installment, but until then I happy .. I can go and watch LOTR Boxset my back. And they may be this picture again! Great stuff!


No comments:

Post a Comment